Pension Hager is situated in a very central position. Our comfortable rooms have shower or tub bath, cable TV, most of them with balconies.
If snow conditions are good it is possible to ski directly back to the pension the beginner ski slope is right behind the pension. There is an extensive breakfast buffet.
DISTANCE TO: Centre – 200m, Ski lift – 300m
Ski holiday details
- Basis: Bed & Breakfast
- Room Category: Standard room
- Cost pps: From R30,440
- Nights: 8
- Valid: 05 Jan – 12 Jan’19
- Ref No: PS
- Arrival Munich – Saalbach Airport shuttle Transfer
- 7 nights Double accommodation at 3* Hotel with Bed & Breakfast (1 room)
- Meet & Greet by a Pure Skiing Rep to assist with hotel check-in, ski pass and ski hire
- 06 Day Adult Ski Pass
- 06 Day Ski Hire Adult (Boots, poles & Ski’s)
- 4 x dinners at different venues including snow activities
- New Year Dinner
- 10 day Bryte travel insurance
- Pure Skiing Accessory
- Return Munich Airport shuttle transfer
- Airfare, taxes & surcharges
- Passport & Visa’s
- Meals & Drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities & Items of personal nature
- Ski Lessons
- NB: All passengers under 18 will need an un-abridged birth certificate
Unique Entertainment Programme (includes limited drinks during dinner)
Ski package dates
|Start Date||End Date||Per Person||Nights||Basis||Availability|
|05 Jan ’19||12 Jan ’19||R30,440||7||BB||Contact To Book|
After a long journey, there is nothing better than a pre-organized dinner. No hassles, no cooking, walk-in eat & off to bed or the nearest bar, the choice is yours. Here you can meet the resort representatives & find out the plan for the next day.
We meet at Bobby’s for a drink (own account) from where we go by taxi to the finish of the toboggan run. From here we are transported by a piston bully to Spielberghaus for our traditional ribs dinner followed by the tobogganing. A very gentle toboggan run, with some very slow sections, fun for the whole family.
If you haven’t got snow on your face already this is one safe way to do so. All you have to do is sit on the bum board, enjoy the ride & scream. Just remember to pull the bum board from underneath you if you want to stop though. Great way to work up a thirst for a hot chocolate.
Devil Carting (no dinner)
Another exciting snow activity suitable for skiers & non-skiers, old & young. You make your way to the start line by button lift, then enjoy an 800m downhill carting track at your own pace. All that you need to do is pull the steering wheel towards your body to slow down.
Farewell dinner and prize giving
At the end of a great holiday, we have our farewell dinner & prize giving evening at Backstatt Stall. A highlight of a great week together.
Prices correct as at 26 March 2018