In the shadow of the towering Alps, Cervinia draws its inspiration from the past glories of the mountaineers who scaled the legendary Mount Cervino, and forms part of a magnificent panorama. While the Club Med Resort breathes the pure air of the peaks at 2,050 metres (6,725ft), the hotel – with its original decor and authentic materials – is a luxurious mountain refuge and provides a cosy, convivial setting for relaxing at the Club Med Spa* and meeting up with the rest of the family.
The Club Med Cervinia
Breathtaking views and delicious food is the order of the day a Club Med Cervinia. This family friendly resort in Italy is located in the mountains of Cervinia, 100 km from the historic city of Turin. Whether you’re visiting for a romantic weekend away or a family getaway, Club Med Cervinio has everything you need to make it one to remember.
Cervinia ski holidays encompass everything one would need. Amazing food, family fun activities, majestic ski slopes, and a spa to relax in once you’re done skiing for the day.
Why everyone prefers Club Med Cervinia
Skiing in Cervinia is known as a bit of a hidden gem. Beautifully clear skies and crisp air, surrounded by massive, snow covered mountains set you up for a holiday to remember. Club, suite and deluxe rooms ensure superior comfort in one of the two Cervinia hotels, Cristallo, and Cristallino, which are connected with an indoor walkway.
Two restaurants that offer delicious local and international food means you will never miss a meal, or ever be disappointed. Kids are also more than welcome as there are three kids clubs that cater for all ages between 2 and 17.
Other activities include, alpine skiing, snowboarding, table tennis, Club Med fitness, Multi snow sports programmes, weights and cardio room, aquadynamic, and pilates. .There is also a spa to relax and rejuvenate in after a long day on the slopes.
- Ski pass and classes
- Children clubs, 4-17 y/o
- Full board gourmet cuisine
- Bar and snacking
- Day and night entertainment
Your all inclusive package means drinks will always be available from the bar. Water, fruit juices and sodas, hot drinks, cocktails, wines, and local and international spirits, as well as a selection of sweet and savoury snacks
Bottled and canned drinks are available from vending machines around the resort. Champagnes, VSOP and XO spirits are also available for purchase. Certain premium brands are available at some resorts and restaurants.
The two restaurants at Cervinia offer a wide variety of local and international cuisine that will definitely fit any taste buds. il Cervino restaurant will delight you with their buffet serves of international and local cuisine, all enjoyed with a glorious view of the Matterhorn Valley.
The 19㎡ – 49㎡ Club rooms can fit 1-6 people and have televisions, a security safe, telephone, mini fridge, European electrical sockets, a heated towel rail, and a tea and coffee kit.
The 32㎡ – 53㎡ Deluxe Rooms are extremely spacious and comfortable and are ideal for families.
The 40㎡ suites are ideal for couples. Spacious and luxurious with breathtaking views of the Matterhorn.
Petit Club Med
Petit Club Med is for children aged 2-3 years and is designed to make sure your young ones have as good a holiday as you do in a safe and fun environment. Daily activities and meals are provided and shared with other children their age ensuring the fun never stops.
Mini Club Med
Mini Club Med, for children aged 4-10 years is an all in one learning and play experience. Children get to spend time with a ski instructor and learn this great sport, they participate in arts and crafts, dancing and taking part in shows, group games and activities, as well as night time activities and games.
Junior Club Med
Junior Club Med, for teenagers aged 11-17 years, is to make sure they have a great holiday experience and share it with people their age. Activities included are alpine skiing and snowboarding lessons, and during the school holidays, the Multi Snow Sports Programme, artistic activities, including shows and crazy signs. During the evening there is entertainment, movies and shows.
Decleor Spa uses 100% natural and active oils to treat the body and soul, enjoy one of their many treatments at the Decleor Spa at Cervinia
- Individual and couple treatment rooms
- Relaxation area and tea room
- Turkish bath
Ski holiday details
- Basis: All Inclusive
- Room Category: Superior Room
- Cost pps: From R24,787
- Nights: 7
- Valid: Departing 03 Dec ’19
- Ref number: Club Med
- Return flights from JNB
- Current airport taxes from JNB
- Return airport/hotel transfers
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily, including wine, beer & soft drinks
- Open bar & snacking
- Range of sports & leisure activities
- Unique entertainment
- Children facilities*: Mini Club Med® & Juniors Club®(ski school from 4 years old)
- Ski boot hire
- Ski equipment hire (dependant on skill level)
- Items of a personal nature
- Visas – if required
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check in and late check out
- Travel assist fee of R228
- Club Med Membership fee and Travel Insurance of R300
Download Resort Brochure
Ski package dates
- 6 day ski pass
- Package is quoted using a “Club room” as the basis. Other rooming options exist. Please enquire for pricing supplements.
- Offer subject to availability and definite terms and conditions. Applicable to new bookings of a minimum of 7 nights, including transport. Savings are already included in the price. Early Booking Bonus valid for travel excl. Specific peak periods with a limited quota per Resort. Bookings to be secured with deposit within 7 days of confirmation and reservation. E&OE.
Prices correct as at 16 Apr ’19