This 4-Trident Club Med welcomes you to a Resort that combines exceptional skiing with the pleasures of après-ski, in a totally magnificent environment.
A skiing holiday at Val Thorens is a must for winter sports enthusiasts. The ski domain is In the heart of the 3 Valleys, which gives you plenty slopes for any type or kind of skiier.
Being the highest resort in Europe it is a good choice for early season and has snow the entire ski season. It is a Ski in and ski out as there is a piste which runs past the ski room door.
With modern and spacious bedrooms, with most of them overlooking the slopes as the bedrooms are designed so that they face the sun, great for relaxing especially if you book a balcony room.
The resort offers panoramic views, designed to enhance transparency and light. Try out some of the most enjoyable ski sports, from toboganninging to speed-riding, and of course skiing and snowboarding, in the world’s best ski resort.
About Val Thorens Sensations
So that you can make the most of your stay at Val Thorens, Club Med proposes all-inclusive ski holidays with skiing and snowboard lessons from 12 years old.
All you have to do is put on your skis and go!
- Extensive, Attractive and varied slopes
- Lively Après ski
- Great skiing for all levels of skiers
- Ski Guarantee- Access to glaciers
- High Altitude 2200 / 3200m
- Great adventurous snowboard parks
Ski holiday details
- Basis: All inclusive
- Room Category: Superior room
- Cost pps: From R44,927
- Nights: 7
- Valid: Departing 12 Jan ’19
- Ref No: Club Med
- Return transfers from airport to resort (if flights are booked with Club Med)
- 7 nights stay in a premium accommodation based on a Club room
- Unlimited gourmet cuisine for breakfast, lunch, dinner and scheduled snacks
- Unlimited drinks and refreshments (dinner and scheduled snacks)
- Ski Pass and Ski/Snowboard lessons for all levels (Monday – Friday lessons only)
- Ski and Boot hire included
- A wide choice of sports activities and academies with expert tutors*
- Choice of evening entertainment and relaxation
- Basic travel insurance (69 years and under)
- Ski equipment hire (dependant on skill level)
- Items of a personal nature
- Visas – if required
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check-in and late checkout
- Travel assist fee of R228
- Club Med Membership fee
Download Resort Brochure