At an altitude of 1,460 metres (4,800 ft) at the foot of the slopes, with a magnificent view over the ski resort, Club Med Valmorel is located in the heart of this beautifully preserved mountain environment, and designed by Pierre Diener, the architect of the Val Morel ski resort. Natural, quality materials – wood, stone and schist roof tiles – for this warm and traditional family Resort on the slopes of the Massif du Cheval Noir. A real family experience, with children’s clubs for all ages, from babies up to teens, so you can enjoy the mountains to the full.
About Club Med Valmorel Ski Holidays
Found 1 460m above sea level, on the slopes of the Massif du Cheval Noir, Club Med Valmorel, in France, welcomes you into a luxurious paradise. Providing many activities and children’s clubs for babies all the way to teens, Club Med Valmorel will make sure you enjoy every second you spend on the slopes.
Valmorel, is also home to the exclusive 5 Trident Le Lodge, 5 Tridents being the most luxurious and highest rating to get. Le Lodge is the epitome of personalised service and comfort. Comprising a private lounge, and luxury rooms and suites, with beautiful views of the world famous Mont Blanc.
This family friendly resort is an all-in-one adventure, and a skiing at Valmorel is one that will not be easily forgotten.
Why people prefer Club Med Valmorel
Club Med Valmorel is the height of luxury and class. From the design of the buildings and rooms, to the food and the magnificent views. Valmorel has everything any couple, group of friends or family could need.
The comfortable and spacious rooms ensure you wake up refreshed and ready for another day on the slopes. The exclusive Le Lodge offers an incredibly personalized stay and provides many extra services.
With many activities available to adults, there are also ample facilities for children. The children’s clubs cater for babies all the way up to teenagers and provide them with experiences that will give them the best holiday as well.
Club Med Valmorel, with its super chic design, delicious food and a wide range of activities, is the perfect destination for anyone wanting to get the most out of their skiing holiday.
Wood, stone, and schist tiles are used throughout the hotel, making for cosy and contemporary rooms designed in a mountain getaway style.
The Deluxe rooms boast a lounge and many amenities, while the 5-Trident Luxury Space Suite is spacious, bright and with a private terrace with incredible views over the valley.
- Ski pass and classes
- Children’s Club, 4 months – 17 years
- Full-board gourmet cuisine
- Bar and snacking
- Day and night entertainment
Both bars offer a chic and laid back experience, drinks are available and are included in your Club Med package. Drinks are served by the glass and at the bar only bar and include water, fruit juices and sodas, hot drinks and cocktails, wines and local and international spirits.
At an additional cost, VSOP and XO spirits are available, bottled and canned drinks can be found in vending machines around the resort, and certain premium labels can be found at some restaurants and bars.
Club Med Valmorel is home to two restaurants, The Cerfs and The Celeste. Freshly prepared international cuisine is on the menu at the contemporary and stylish restaurants. Opening the terraces in mid-March add to the allure as you can dine and enjoy the spectacular views.
Gourmet Lounge is more relaxed and cosy restaurant offering tapas and mountain specialities. It is also home to a cellar, a bar, and a delicatessen. Booking is essential for dinner as it’s a guest favourite.
At 24m²-29m², the Club Room is spacious and comfortable and ideal for any family. Equipped with all the essentials, and wonderful views.
The Deluxe Room is a spacious 29m² and boats a few extras such as a minibar and a flat-screen TV. Perfect for a couple or family who want to spend their time at Club Med Valmorel in style.
5-Trident Luxury Space Suite
The massive 30m²-50m² Luxury Space Suite is the best room in the resort. With a bright and beautiful designed lounge and a private terrace with views over the valley.
There are many extras including, a glass of champagne served at 6pm every evening, a turndown service, a housekeeping service, a dedicated contact person for the duration of your stay, as well as many more.
Valmorel is 15 km from the famous spa resort of Le Lechere, and 35 km from the resort, Courchevel.Valmorel is also 22 km from Albertville, which hosted the 1992 Winter Olympics.
- Alpine skiing
- Club Med Fitness
- Multi Snow Sports Programmes
- Weights and cardio room
- Swimming pool
Baby Club Med
For children aged 4-23 months, Baby Club Med is the ideal club for the little ones. Activities help develop and stimulate their senses, as well as giving their parents the chance to ski and explore knowing their kids are in safe hands.
Petit Club Med
For kids aged 2-3 years, Petit Club Med is packed full of fun and exciting activities to keep the kids occupied for hours on end. With experienced counsellors on hand, your children will be able to be artistic, creative, active and especially have fun.
Mini Club Med
For kids aged between 4-10 years, Mini Club Med makes sure your children’s holiday is as exciting as yours. Skiing instructors will help them learn to ski, they can take part in arts and crafts, dancing, shows, group games and activities, as well as have lunch and tea with all their new friends.
Club Med Passworld
For teenagers aged 11-17, Club Med Passworld is the place for young adults to have fun and interact with other people their age. They can take part in skiing or snowboarding lessons, creative classes, a handful of artistic activities as well as entertainment like shows, singing and movies.
There are many treatments available at the spa. A bathrobe is provided,
There is also:
- A hair salon
- Turkish bath room
- Duo treatment room
- Multipurpose treatment room
- Basis: All Inclusive
- Room Category: Superior room
- Cost pps: From R41,921
- Nights: 7
- Valid: Departing 26 Jan ’19
- Ref No: Club Med
- Return transfers from airport to resort (if flights are booked with Club Med)
- 7 nights stay in a premium accommodation based on a Club room
- Unlimited gourmet cuisine for breakfast, lunch, dinner and scheduled snacks
- Unlimited drinks and refreshments (dinner and scheduled snacks)
- Ski Pass and Ski/Snowboard lessons for all levels (Monday – Friday lessons only)
- Ski and Boot hire included
- A wide choice of sports activities and academies with expert tutors*
- Choice of evening entertainment and relaxation
- Basic travel insurance (69 years and under)
- Ski equipment hire (dependant on skill level)
- Items of a personal nature
- Visas – if required
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check in and late check out
- Travel assist fee of R228
- Club Med Membership fee
Download Resort Brochure
Ski package dates
- You arrive on a Sunday and collect your equipment and ski pass on Monday morning
- 6 day ski pass from Mon – Sat.
- Package is quoted using a “Club room” as the basis. Other rooming options exist. Please enquire for pricing supplements.
- Offer subject to availability and definite terms and conditions. This offer only applies to holidays of a minimum duration of 7 nights throughout the period of travel excl. specific peak periods with a limited quota per week. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion. Booking to be secured with deposit within 7 days of confirmation and reservation. E&OE.
Prices correct as at 12 June 2018