Club Med Les Deux Alpes
At 1 750 m, Les Deux Alpes, France, dominated by the Meije Glacier, is a winter wonderland waiting to be explored. After a day of adventure or carving up the slopes, Les Deux Alpes becomes a relaxing retreat where you can unwind and recharge after a busy day.
Comfortable and spacious rooms make for a cosy and warm atmosphere with all the amenities for a comfortable stay. Ideal for couples and families.
Skiing, snowboarding and sledding are all available for keen snow sports enthusiasts, while classes are available for guests wanting to learn these very popular disciplines. Our Kids Clubs also offer children the chance to take part in activities and to learn how to ski and snowboard from experienced instructors.
Why people choose Club Med Les Deux Alpes
Club Med Les Deux Alpes is incredibly popular due to it’s very welcoming, family-friendly nature. With majestic slopes that allow for hours and hours of snowboarding and skiing, and classes to help inexperienced people learn these fun and exciting sports.
There are also activities and things to do at the resort, meaning there will always be something for you and your family to take part in. The Kids Clubs also mean your children can take part in activities and classes, make new friends and have fun while you’re busy out on the slopes.
The bar and restaurant are the resorts gathering places. Enjoy delicious food and have a few drinks after a day on the slopes. Enjoy time with family or make new friends all within a very cosy setting.
Club Med Les Deux Alpes is a beautiful getaway for family and friends with magical views, great food, and make some new friends along the way.
Both rooms available to guests, the Club Room and the Deluxe Room, have bright colours and simple designs, to ensure maximum comfort and make it impossible to not feel relaxed.
The restaurant and bar are designed in a subtle yet cosy way, that creates an atmosphere ideal for relaxation. The restaurant has a terrace that allows you to enjoy the magnificent views of the slopes while digging into a delicious meal.
- Ski classes and passes
- Children’s clubs, 4-17 years
- Full board gourmet cuisine
- Bar & snacking
- Day & night entertainment
The Main bar at Les Deux Alpes is the gathering place for guests to unwind and enjoy a drink after a busy day.
Drinks are served by the glass and at the bar only, drinks include water, fruit juices, hot drinks, cocktails, wines and international and local spirits.
Champagne, VSOP and XO spirits are available for purchase, bottled and canned drinks are available in vending machines around the resort. Certain premium labels are available at selected restaurants and bars.
The Main restaurant at Les Deux Alpes serves up delicious local and international cuisine for breakfast lunch and dinner in a very cosy setting with a terrace that lets you look out onto the slopes.
At 15 ㎡ – 17 ㎡, the Club Room is cosy yet comfortable. Equipped with a hairdryer, security safe, telephone, television, heated towel rail and a shower.
The Deluxe Room, at 30 ㎡ – 45 ㎡, is spacious and ideally suited for families, with relaxed decor and design. It is equipped with a tea and coffee kit, ironing kit, security box, televisions, a shower and many more extras associated with the Deluxe Room.
Les Deux Alpes is on one of the largest skiable glaciers in Europe and was one of Europe’s first ski resorts.
There are many small towns to explore around Les Deux Alpes, and the famous town of Grenoble, with its many churches, religious buildings, halls, parks and restaurants.
Mini Club Med
Mini Club Med, for children aged 4-10 years, is a club that allows children to explore, learn and have fun. They can take part in skiing lessons, as well as arts and crafts, dancing, be a part of shows, group games and activities and make new friends while you’re out on the slopes.
Junior Club Med
Junior Club Med, for teenagers aged 11-17 years, is a place where teenagers can get together and have fun with other kids their age. They can take part in skiing and snowboarding lessons, crafts, shows, and afterwards films and entertainment.
- Alpine skiing
- Multi snow sports programme
- Activities within the resort
- Basis: All Inclusive
- Room Cateogry: Club room
- Cost pps: From R32,525
- Nights: 7
- Valid: Departing 17 Mar ’18
- Ref No: CM-EMLA
- Return economy class flights from Johannesburg
- Current airport taxes from JNB
- Return airport/hotel transfers from JNB
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily, including wine, beer & soft drinks
- Open bar & snacking
- Range of sports & leisure activities
- Unique entertainment
- Children facilities*: Mini Club Med® & Juniors Club®(ski school from 4 years old)
- Ski equipment hire (dependant on skill level)
- Items of a personal nature
- Visas – if required
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Early check in and late check out
- Travel assist fee of R228
- Club Med Membership fee and Travel insurance of R300
Download Resort Brochure
Ski package dates
|Start Date||End Date||Per Person||Nights||Basis||Availability|
|17 Mar ’18||24 Mar ’18||R32,525||7||AI||Contact To Book|
- 6 day ski pass from Mon – Sat.
- Package is quoted using a “Club room” as the basis. Other rooming options exist. Please enquire for pricing supplements.
- Offer subject to availability and definite terms and conditions. Applicable to new bookings of a minimum of 7 nights, including transport. Savings are already included in the price. Early Booking Bonus valid for travel excl. Specific peak periods with a limited quota per Resort. Bookings to be secured with deposit within 7 days of confirmation and reservation. E&OE
Prices correct as at 11 Dec ’17