Club Med Arcs Extreme is located at the foot of the slopes at an altitude of 2,000 metres (6,560 ft), at the Club Med Resort lies at the top of Les Arcs. Winter sports fans can give free reign to their talents as they skim over the snow in this lively resort.
About Club Med Arcs Extreme Ski Package
Club Med Arcs Extreme, in the mountains of Savoie, France, is the 3 Trident rated home of beautiful views, extreme skiing and the best in winter fun. With rolling snow covered mountains as the backdrop, the fun doesn’t have to end when the sun goes down.
This Adult-only ski resort in France has everything any couple, group of friends or singleton would ever need. Guest DJ’s and a resident DJ team keep the party going long after you left the slopes.
Club Med Arcs Extreme has everything you are looking for, especially after a long day of skiing. With spacious and comfortable rooms, restaurants serving some of the best food France has to offer, as well as an open bar, a weight room, and many more activities within the hotel.
The sleek and stylish decor
Designed for any extreme and fun holiday, the style of Arcs Extreme resort compliments everything it has to offer. Spacious, simple and comfortable rooms, that can sleep 1-5 people, fitted with a television, a security safe, a hair dryer and European sockets, these rooms are designed to meet your needs while staying comfortable and affordable.
Why everyone loves Club Med Arcs Extreme
The ideal skiing holiday destination for adults, Arcs Extreme has everything you need to ensure you have an unforgettable holiday. Beautiful views of the Savoie Mountains and only a 7-minute cable car ride from the picturesque Bourg-St-Maurice, Arcs Extreme is the perfect combination of style, comfort, and luxury, set in idyllic snowy mountains.
The rooms at Arcs Extreme are comfortable and modern, providing the basics. With food and drinks included, a delicious meal is always available at one of the two restaurants at the resort.
Alpine skiing and snowboarding are most definitely on the cards at Arcs Extreme, and guests can enjoy the slopes all day, every day. With alpine skiing and snowboarding lessons included in the Club Med package, even snow amateurs can learn a thing or two on the slopes. Once the skiing is over, maybe you want to hit the weight room located in the resort, have a relaxed game of pool, or take part in the many other activities the resort has to offer.
We are sure the Club Med Arcs Extreme will provide you with an unforgettable holiday experience that will be hard to top.
Your ski package includes
- Return transfers from airport to resort (if flights are booked with Club Med)
- 7 nights stay in a premium accommodation based on a Club room
- Unlimited gourmet cuisine for breakfast, lunch, dinner and scheduled snacks
- Unlimited drinks and refreshments (dinner and scheduled snacks)
- Ski Pass and Ski/Snowboard lessons for all levels (Monday – Friday lessons only)
- A wide choice of sports activities and academies with expert tutors*
- Choice of evening entertainment and relaxation
- Basic travel insurance (69 years and under)
More information about the Ski Domain
- Between 1250 m and 3250 m.
- 200km of slopes: 19 black, 32 red, 53 blue, 2 green.
- Ski-in, ski-out resort.
Bars and Restaurants
There are two restaurants and one main bar at Arcs Extreme, both serving delicious local and international food, with international and themed buffets.
Relax after a long day of skiing, or celebrate another night in Arcs Extreme at the relaxed and comfortable main bar. Included in the price, are drinks served by the glass or at the bar, which includes water, fruit juices and sodas, hot drinks, cocktails with and without alcohol, wines, and local and international spirits.
Champagnes, VSOP and XO spirits are available for purchase, and soft drinks and bottled water are available in vending machines throughout the resort. Some super premium brands are also available at selected bars and restaurants.
The two beautiful restaurants offer diners a wide variety of local and international cuisine throughout the day. Whether it be dinner, a themed buffet, or a quick breakfast, you’ll definitely find something tasty to enjoy.
The two hotels, Arc I and Arc II, are located right next to the pistes, connected with a walkway, and provide beautiful views of the valley. The Club Room is 13㎡ – 35㎡, can sleep 1-2 people, with a bright colour scheme, equipped and furnished to ensure maximum comfort.
Located in the Savoy region, and a 7-minute cable car ride from Bourg-St-Martin, Les Arcs falls into the beautiful Paradiski Domain. Explore the traditional and contemporary architecture around Les Arcs and Bourg-St-Martin. Arcs Extreme is also located only 59 km from Albertville, which hosted the 1992 Winter Olympics.
- Alpine Skiing
- Weights and cardio room
- Resort activities
Ski package dates
|Start Date||End Date||Per Person||Nights||Basis||Availability|
|17 Dec ’19||24 Dec ’19||R20,776||7||AI||Contact To Book|
|09 Jan ’20||16 Jan ’20||R23,054||7||Al||Contact To Book|
|09 Feb ’20||16 Feb ’20||R23,054||7||Al||Contact To Book|
|28 Mar ’20||04 Apr ’20||R23,054||7||Al||Contact To Book|
|05 Apr ’20||12 Apr ’20||R23,054||7||Al||Contact To Book|
- You arrive on a Sunday and collect your equipment and ski pass on Monday morning
- 6 day ski pass from Mon – Sat.
- Package is quoted using a “Club room” as the basis. Other rooming options exist. Please enquire for pricing supplements.
- Offer subject to availability and definite terms and conditions. This offer only applies to holidays of a minimum duration of 7 nights throughout the period of travel excl. specific peak periods with a limited quota per week. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion. Booking to be secured with deposit within 7 days of confirmation and reservation. E&OE.
Prices correct as at 18 November 2019